Highgrove Home for Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of House and Home

2 posters

Go down

Out of House and Home Empty Out of House and Home

Post  Dr. Matthias Savage Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Ok. Hopefully, this is a "just in case" sort of thing. I just found out that the house that my Dad and I are living in has been sold and it's up in the air whether or not we'll get to stay here. So now I'm busting my hump to get my own place and I have no idea how much time I have to do it. Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know...just in case I disappear. Like I said, hopefully it won't happen but...just in case.
Dr. Matthias Savage
Dr. Matthias Savage

$RP Reward Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Out of House and Home Empty Re: Out of House and Home

Post  Chance Ramirez Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:07 am

Dates: A few weeks ago until...I'm not sure...not too long. I really don't know. (this is a bit over due, actually)

Hey there folks. Here's the long and short of it. Life has been dragging me around by the gonads for a bit and it's wrecking havoc on my rping libido. Between the issues with the house(and possibly being without one), the premature aging stress of work and my mom being sicker than she should be...I'm wrecked. I have no muse activity in my brain right now. And at this point, either one of two things is going to happen. Things will jump start themselves and I'll get back to normal or there will be some serious crashing and burning. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know what's going on and that I'm not going anywhere...but I won't be all there, either. If that makes any sense.

Also, I want to apologize to the few of you that I was threading with.

Chance Ramirez
Chance Ramirez

$RP Reward Points : 5

Back to top Go down