Highgrove Home for Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Internet. Please Take My Innocence. (Open!)

2 posters

Go down

Hello, Internet. Please Take My Innocence. (Open!) Empty Hello, Internet. Please Take My Innocence. (Open!)

Post  Michael Courtenay Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:33 am

Hello, Internet. Please Take My Innocence. (Open!) Imagination-rocks
NotAnOctopus is online.
NotAnOctopus: Hi there!
NotAnOctopus: I've never actually used this before.
NotAnOctopus: I've only used computers at school or the library because we didn't have one in both of my foster homes... and to top it off, I've only used it if I needed to do research for a class.
NotAnOctopus: Sorry if I type slow...

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee164/taurustash/Imagination-rocks.jpg[/IMG]
[color=orange][b]NotAnOctopus[/b][/color] is online.[/center]
[color=orange][b]NotAnOctopus:[/b][/color] Hi there!
[color=orange][b]NotAnOctopus:[/b][/color] I've never actually used this before.
[color=orange][b]NotAnOctopus:[/b][/color] I've only used computers at school or the library because we didn't have one in both of my foster homes... and to top it off, I've only used it if I needed to do research for a class.
[color=orange][b]NotAnOctopus:[/b][/color] Sorry if I type slow...
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

$RP Reward Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Hello, Internet. Please Take My Innocence. (Open!) Empty Re: Hello, Internet. Please Take My Innocence. (Open!)

Post  Meredith Rice Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Hello, Internet. Please Take My Innocence. (Open!) 29z93mb
MousyMaiden is Online

MousyMaiden: Hi.
MousyMaiden: Before I came here, I practically lived online.
MousyMaiden: That's weird, isn't it?
Meredith Rice
Meredith Rice

$RP Reward Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Hello, Internet. Please Take My Innocence. (Open!) Empty Re: Hello, Internet. Please Take My Innocence. (Open!)

Post  Michael Courtenay Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 pm

NotAnOctopus: You did?
NotAnOctopus: What sort of things did you do online?
NotAnOctopus: I'd imagine whatever they were, they'd be pretty hard to do now because of the all the intranet blocking and such.
NotAnOctopus: And I don't think that's weird at all.
NotAnOctopus: All of us have hobbies... and escapes.
NotAnOctopus: What are yours?
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Rice Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:52 pm

MousyMaiden is Online

MousyMaiden: I played a lot of MMOs. Online games.
MousyMaiden: And yeah, most of my sites are blocked. It sucks, I guess.
MousyMaiden: Aside from the whole computer-geek thing? I'm a total book nerd.
Meredith Rice
Meredith Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Courtenay Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm

NotAnOctopus: Oh! Wicked! What sorts of online games did you play?
NotAnOctopus: Umm... sorry, but what does MMO stand for?
NotAnOctopus: I'm so dumb.
NotAnOctopus: You read books too? That's great! My friend Dilly reads a lot- I wish I read a lot too. Maybe I'd be smart like you.
NotAnOctopus: What are some of your favorite books?
NotAnOctopus: Oh wait! You don't know my name, do you? It's Michael.
NotAnOctopus: I don't like it very much- it's common and lame. My brother's name is so cool though! And so is he, actually.
NotAnOctopus: What's your name?
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Rice Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm

MousyMaiden is Online

MousyMaiden: All kinds. Mostly fantasy stuff, like elves and wizards and like that.
MousyMaiden: Massively Multiplayer Online. That means that millions of people could all be playing at the same time. Of course, the group I usually played with was about a dozen people, and even then we weren't always all online at once.
MousyMaiden: Again, the fantasy stuff. I'm a sucker for fairies, especially. I really liked Narnia and Lord of the Rings, despite their lack of fairies. My favorite writer is Holly Black.
MousyMaiden: I like the name Michael. Did you know it comes from the Hebrew name Mikha'el meaning "who is like God?"
MousyMaiden: I got really into name meanings a few years ago. My name is Meredith, which is from the Welsh name Maredudd or Meredydd, possibly meaning "great lord" or "sea lord". It used to be a boy's name. In fact, in Wales it is still a boy's name apparently.
Meredith Rice
Meredith Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Courtenay Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:29 pm

NotAnOctopus: Wow! Millions of people?!
NotAnOctopus: Did you know the people you played with in real life?
NotAnOctopus: Father said fairies are of the occult and that I should stay away from the subject of them, but I'm sure they're nice. Why do you like them so much?
NotAnOctopus: Oh! Thank you! That makes me feel better, actually. I didn't know the meaning of the Hebrew version- I'm sure Talon would have known though. He knows everything.
NotAnOctopus: Wow! That's so interesting! I could ask my friend Dilly if Meredith is still a boy's name for you- she's Welsh. She'd be able to tell you.
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down