Highgrove Home for Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josephine St. James

4 posters

Go down

Josephine St. James Empty Josephine St. James

Post  Josephine St. James Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Canon Character Application
Josephine St. James Branch

Josephine St. James 2r409z7.

Canon Name: Josephie Maria St. James
    Canon Age at Time of Death: Sixteen
    Date of Birth: 03/04/1981
    Date of Death: 22/11/1997

Falsified Date of Birth: 21/06/1995
    Falisified Age: Sixteen
    Falsified Date of Admission: 05/01/2012
    Require Housing Assignment?: N/A
    Require Staff Position?: N/A

Appearance: Josephine has gone out of her way to keep up with the fashions and times of the current date, whether by stealing clothing from girls who pass through the halls of Highgrove or convincing ghosts with bank accounts to order them for her. Her outfits are typically just boarder on being against the dress code, being as short or as tight as she can get away with. Her hair is kept long but is up or down depending on the day, her mood, and her outfit. Like her hair, her makeup depends on what she’s wearing and the angle she’s playing. Soft pinks, purples, and shimmers complement a more innocent approach while striking red lips and dark eyes are reserved for the vixen look.

Personality: Many words have been used to describe Josie and her personality over her years at Highgrove. On any given day someone will call her an angel on earth, a blessing to mankind. In the same day she’ll also be called a two faced whore. Both are potentially accurate descriptions of the girl, it all depends on if you’re the man or the girlfriend of the man. Josie can be the goddess of your dreams or the succubus, she-devil of your nightmares. A heartbreaker and a liar, Josie isn’t above manipulating men into getting what she wants from them and that is almost always sex. It drove her in life and continues to do so in death.

But for all the sass and attitude there’s another girl buried underneath. However, after years of having to screw for attention or protect herself against the harsh judgment of others that girl has been forgotten. In reality, all she ever wanted was to be noticed. But during her life she quickly learned that in order to get it she had to be pulling to show off or put out. This caused the thick, snappy skin to form that has her coming off as a heartless bitch. If she didn’t care what others thought, especially the girls, she wouldn’t get hurt and could just go after the guys. In death, this attitude has been magnified and Josie is little more than the bitch queen people assume her to be.

Merits and Flaws: Many of the men that have been through Highgrove would say Josie’s mouth is her top merit and that her hands were a close second. Josie is a skilled manipulator, an art finely crafted over the years of sweet talking men to give her what she wanted. It helps that after dying she seemed to be able to do this with a supernatural edge as well. A major flaw in Josie is her inability to take no for an answer and she becomes indignant and sometimes violent when turned down. Not in such a way that she lashes out a people but anything breakable within arm’s reach will end up in piece on the floor when her temper spikes.

Current Activities at Highgrove: Josie is continuing the pattern of fuck first, ask questions later. She’s passing herself off as a student with the help of “nurse” Branbury and going through the motions of life at Highgrove. Each day holds the potential for a new boy to wander through the doors and into her bed…or storage closet, shower, alcove, classroom, office, etc. She still had a habit of making enemies with the ladies but generally only as a side effect of her other habits.

History: Josephine St. James was born to Jack and Jessica St. James, a struggling couple living in one of the many government housing complexes around London. Jack worked long hours in an attempt to support his family it seemed he could never get enough cash together to make the bills and put food on the table. But he always had enough to his sorrows in whatever was the cheapest at the corner shop. On the other hand, Josie’s mother spent whatever she could scrape together on the finer things, such as jewelry and perfume. She would go out all day to hang out with the girls and come home only to chat on the phone until daybreak.

Josie was left to fend for herself and spent most of her time alone, playing with whatever toys she had and talking to imaginary friends. As she got older and began to meet people in the neighborhood her games turned to tricks, earning her a bit of money and a reputation. Josie found people willing to smile and pat her on the head and it became addicting. The bigger the pout, the more eyes turned to her. Over her early teen years Josie’s taste for attention and for sex grew and she was going out of her way to get it, ruining relationships and lives for the quick fix of an orgasm or a smile. Her school became concerned with her behavior when she was caught in the bathroom with a boy and her parents were notified. Said notification continued and her parents began to fear for their own skin.

At fifteen they started to try to properly parent Josie, giving her a curfew and limiting who she could see and when. This only drove the young girl further away and deeper into the hole she was digging herself. With the threat of child services breathing down their necks, the St. James’ began talking about therapy and potentially having Josie sent to a school. The money would be an issue but both agreed that not going to jail was far more important that necklaces and beer. However, the decision was rushed when Josie ended up pregnant and the father was a man in his mid thirties. They had no choice but to act and settled on Highgrove, a place that seemed designed to help poor girls like their daughter.

Have you ever been diagnosed with a psychiatric illness? If yes, have you ever been hospitalised due to your psychiatric illness(es)?:

I’ve been diagnosed with Histronic Personality Disorder, because I like attention. The doctors say I need to have the eyes of every male in the room to feel like I’m worth anything. They just don’t get it. Yeah, I like it and I may need it but not in messed up way. I’m not sick. I just like knowing that when a guy looks at me, and then looks at his girlfriend, he’s still thinking of me. But I’ve never been to a hospital. The guy was some shrink my parents wanted me to talk about my feelings with.

What circumstances have led to your referral to Highgrove Home for Children?:

The hammer came down when I got pregnant and the father was significantly older than me. I got the abortion and I thought that would be the end of it. But my parents decided that they’d had enough of me, that I was suddenly too much for them to handle. So they shipped me off to Highgrove, saying it would help me and it was for my own good. But I know better.

What was your childhood like? Where did you grow up? How do you feel your childhood has influenced your current circumstances?:

Probably textbook for a girl like me, with my mostly absent father and superficial mother. Dad spent his days and nights working to support us in our tiny apartment and when he wasn’t doing that he was falling down the bottle. Mum was home, sort of, but she filled her hours throwing money away on whatever she thought we “needed.” And by we, I mean her. She had to have new earrings for the job interview she swore she was going on, or had to have the newest line of make up because her old stuff made her break out. Because of this, no one ever watched me. I could wander out of the house whenever I wanted and sometimes I didn’t come home until morning.

I guess if my parents had paid a little more attention I wouldn’t need it from everyone else.

How are your relationships with your family members? Do you have any siblings?:

Non-existent until it became a problem. Like I said, mum and dad were too wrapped up in whatever to pay me much attention. It wasn’t until my school noticed that things were wrong that they stepped up to the plate but by then it was too late. They tried to be all parental, telling me I had to come home and do my homework. It was a load of crap. They were now trying to cover their own asses by acting like I was this big problem child they were struggling to control. I have no siblings thankfully. I don’t think my parents could have coped with another kid.

How is school? Do you achieve good grades? Do you participate in any after-school activities?:

Not very good. I’ll be making money off my face, not my brain. I had low marks and just hated it all together. If blowing a teacher counts as an after school activity, then yes, I participated once every week or two.

How are your social relationships? Do you have any friends? Do you have any romantic interests?:

With guys I’m awesome. They can’t get enough of me and I can’t get enough of them. I mostly hung out with people much older than me that lived in my neighborhood rather than kids at school. There isn’t enough room in this little block to list my “romantic interests” so I’ll say there were lots. Girls and I don’t get on very well but there’ve been a few I was casually acquainted with. We’d hang out, get dressed up, then go find guys to hook up with.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime? Do you have a criminal record? If yes, what were your sentences?:

I haven’t but because of me several men have.

What are your hopes and aspirations for the future, and how do you feel you will best achieve them?:

I want to be a model, maybe an actress. Once I’m out of here I’m going back to London to sign with an agency and start getting headshots made.

For which position are you applying at Highgrove Home for Children?:

N/A

Why do you feel you would be the best candidate for this position?:

N/A

Do you possess the necessary qualifications and experience to hold this position? If yes, please explain:

N/A

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime? Do you have a criminal record? If yes, please explain:

N/A

How do you prefer to relax during stressful situations?:

N/A

If you could describe yourself in only five words, which words would you choose?:

N/A

If you were given an order by a superior, to which you felt morally opposed, what would you do?:

N/A

What do you hope to achieve by working at the Highgrove Home for Children?:

N/A

Player Nickname: Nebbeh!
Player Chatbox Name: TinyNebula
Playby: Talulah Riley

Josephine St. James

$RP Reward Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Josephine St. James Empty Re: Josephine St. James

Post  Zillah Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Josephine St. James Approved
Special Canon

Full Name: Josephine Maria St. James
    Date of Birth: 21/06/1995
    Diagnoses: Histrionic Personality Disorder
    Date of Admission: 05/01/2012

Dormitory Number: 05
    Bunk Number: 01 Top
    Assigned Chores Group: Kitchen Chores
    Assigned Therapist: Dr. Gunner Bjorgen

Before you begin posting, please be certain that you have completed the last approval steps below. Failure to complete these last steps will result in the deletion of your character during the next activity check.
  • You do not need to sign up for the faceclaim.
  • Sign up for the Who Plays Who List with the following code, IN NEW CODE BRACKETS:
    Code:
    [color=darkred]Canon Name - Player Name (Chatbox Name)[/color]
  • Join the Special Canon membergroup HERE.
Zillah
Zillah

$RP Reward Points : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Nadiya Zvarich Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Therapy Report

Resident Name: Josephine St. John
    Therapist Name:Dr. N. Zvarich
    Patient Observations: Patient initially surveyed the room before sitting beside I. Brideston and spent the session breaking the rules on student proximity to one another and respect. She was also very solicitous of mr. Brideston who seemed either unsure or oblivious to her intentions.

Therapy Report:The topic was "Why don't you belong here?" As many of the residents believe they have been wrongfully committed and desire to be released or to go home. The purpose of this topic was to gauge the level of self-awareness each student possess on their current mental state and to see if during their stay at Highgrove they have gathered any insight on their issues. Miss St. John stated that she "Liked to have fun" and avoided the question and became hostile, she was sent to the opposite wall as Mr. Scrham for what remained of the session before the group was dismissed.

Notes: Miss St. John will be assigned additional Grounds chores. In addition, Miss St. John should be monitored for her interactions with male residents and staff can and will become sexual at the first opportunity. Shows tendencies of hostility towards female staff.
    Future disciplinary action should take into account the ratio of male residents and staff to Miss St. John.

Additional Chores Assignment

Resident Name: Josephine St. John
    Reporting Staff Name: Dr. N. Zvarich
    Assigned Chore Group: Kitchen Chores
    Additional Chores Group: Grounds Chores
    Reason For Assignment: Disrespect of Staff During Group session, and proximity to another resident.
    Notes: The additional chores will last for 4 weeks starting on 12th, Jan 2012.

Dr. Nadiya Zvarich
Dr. Nadiya Zvarich

$RP Reward Points : 54

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Matthias Savage Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:17 am

Therapy Report

Resident Name:Josephine St. James
    Therapist Name: Dr. Matthias Savage
    Patient Observations: Ms. St. James entered the session with an air of confidence and friendliness.
    Therapy Report: The topic of the session was regret. My intent was to ask each resident to disclose something they have done that they regret. Ms. St. James was the only resident who didn’t seem to have an anger or fear motivated response to the topic of discussion. When I asked her what she had done that she regretted her response was: “I regret…putting my parents through so much hell. I wish I had been better…” I inquired if she wished to be better for herself or for her parents. She answered: “Better for everyone, really. If I had been better for them things would have been better for me.”
    Notes:Ms. St. James was not being completely honest during the group sessions, as I believe she was giving answers that she assumed would be acceptable.

Dr. Matthias Savage
Dr. Matthias Savage

$RP Reward Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum