Highgrove Home for Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeline Adele

2 posters

Go down

Madeline Adele Empty Madeline Adele

Post  Madeline Adele Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Madeline Adele Staffapp

Madeline Adele 260s4yx

Full Name: Madeline Adele
    Date of Birth: December 8th, 1982
    Current Address: 24 Rue Charles Jeune
    City/Town: Saint-Jean-le-Blanc
    County/State: Orleans

Hair Colour: Brunette
    Eye Colour: Hazel
    Height: 5 foot 5 inches
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Distinguishing Marks: Traditional ear piercings, nothing more.

Please list position(s) for which you are applying:

Household Chores Supervisor

Please explain why you are applying for the position(s):

I enjoyed my years as an au pair, and hope to expand my experience by teaching young minds to do the same.

Why do you feel you would be the best candidate for the position(s)?:

After eleven years of being an au pair, I feel that I have the experience needed to teach children how to properly care for their surroundings, and more importantly, why it is such an important task.

Do you posses the necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list them below:

Fives years with the Defournier family, ending after their sons' graduation from school, where I looked after the children after school and on weekends and kept their wing of the house clean. Before that, one year each and going backwards, starting with the Lefevreau family, the Desmarais family, the Braud family, the Rousseau family, the Dedupont family, and finally the Martin family.

What other qualifications or skills do you possess which you feel will aid your performance in the chosen position(s)?:

Though one might think me too young to handle the sort of children that need handling at Highgrove, I believe that if you were to find another woman with as many years experience that I have, she would be too old to be able to keep up with them.

Have you worked in this type of position or facility before? If so, where and when?:

N/a

Please describe your most recent employment experiences, including your positions there, company names, and locations:

The Defournier family kept their estate in Versailles while I worked with them from mid-August to mid-June, every year. The three sons I was charged with looking after were a rough batch when I started, but with a firm hand and a gentle smile, they graduated with high marks and scholarships to colleges of their choice.

How do you think your previous education and employment experiences will aid your performance within the chosen position(s)?:

Looking after children is a time consuming job, and if one’s heart isn’t in it, then you’re throwing your money away. Though I know it is a silly sort of thing to put on a resume, I believe it is a very important part of childcare, even if all I will be doing is keeping after them about their chores.

Please describe yourself to the best of your ability, in only five words. ('And' will not count towards these.):

Punctual, Classical, Strict, Kind, (and above all) a Lady.

What methods would you employ in order to relax during times of stress, and how effective do you think these have been in the past?:

I would say that the best and most effective stress reducer for myself would be cooking. The smell and taste of a hand prepared meal just melts the stress away.

Please list three traits about yourself that you consider negative, and three traits about yourself that you consider positive. Explain these choices if necessary:

Positive: fairness, well mannered, and a discerning palette.
Negative: fear (of the dark, mostly), a lack of computer skills, and my American heritage.

Describe one event in your life that you would change if you could, and why:

I would have been born in France, as opposed to Boston, USA. My prime growing years were spent in a country where growing is strictly forbidden, and only when I came to live in France did I truly find myself, and therefore, blossom.

If a superior gave you a task to complete, to which you were wholly, morally opposed, what would you do?:

I would attempt to discuss with him/her why I was opposed to doing such a task, and if they persisted, I would do the task set to me and let God be my judge.

If you caught a friend and co-worker stealing from your place of employment, breaking rules, and/or endangering the safety of others, what would you do?:

I would talk to them, see if there were troubles at home that set them to doing those things. If they continued, then I would have no other option than to alert our employer.

Where did you grow up, and what was it like there?:

I moved quite a few times in my childhood, but I believe that New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, would be the area where I spent much of my childhood. It was a cultural melting pot of French, Spanish, Haitian, and European cultures. Living there opened my eyes to the possibilities of the world.

What are/were your social interactions like? Do/did you have many friends and/or relationships?:

My uncle cared for me there, after the death of my parents. He and his cook/housekeeper were like surrogate parents to me. I had a small, close knit circle of friends, of whom I still keep in contact with.

What prompted you to pursue the career path you are now following?:

At fifteen, I moved here to France to live with my grandparents. They thought that the responsibility and travel opportunities of being an au pair might jump start me on the path to ‘settling down and living properly,’ as they so put it.

Were you ever a member of the armed forces or of a law enforcement or security agency? If yes, please list rank and branch, or company name and location:

N/a

Do/Did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to alcohol, prescription medications, street drugs and tobacco?:

Never. I am strictly against the abuse of any controlled substance.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction(s) and served sentence(s) below:

N/a

Is there anything your character isn't telling us? Do you have more information to add about your character that they would not tell the representative about? Please explain below:

At 8 years old, the Adele home in Boston, MA, caught on fire, killing both parents. The arsonist was never caught, and Madeline survived to live in New Orleans, LA, with her uncle Brandon. At 15, this home also caught on fire, killing Brandon and two of his friends. Madeline was tried and found not guilty for the murder of her parents, her uncle, and her uncle’s friends. Because she was under 18, these facts are in her juvenile record. After the trial, Madeline moved to Saint-Jean-le-Blanc, Orleans, France, to live with her grandparents. They enrolled her in the au pair program in an attempt to get her out of their house, afraid that they too would die by fire.

Character Playby: Rachel Weisz
Player Nickname: Tsutsu, Tsukai, or just Tsu.
Chatango Username: Tsutsukai
Madeline Adele
Madeline Adele

$RP Reward Points : 16

Back to top Go down

Madeline Adele Empty Re: Madeline Adele

Post  Jezebel Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 am

Madeline Adele Approved

Full Name: Madeline Adele
    Position: Household Chores Supervisor
    House Number: 6

Before you begin posting, please be certain that you have completed the last approval steps below. Failure to complete these last steps will result in the deletion of your character during the next activity check.

Jezebel

$RP Reward Points : 1

Back to top Go down