Highgrove Home for Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remi Durand

3 posters

Go down

Remi Durand Empty Remi Durand

Post  Remi Durand Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 am

Remi Durand Resapp

Remi Durand MaJHI

Resident Full Name: Remi Durand
    Resident Date of Birth: June 13th 1995
    Resident Age: Sixteen
    Resident Gender: Male
    Current Address: 93 Rue du Bac
    City/Town: Paris
    County/State: Île-de-France

Resident Hair Colour: Black
    Resident Eye Colour: Brown
    Resident Height: 5'11"
    Resident Weight: 155
    Distinguishing Marks: A handful of scars here and there. Nothing serious.

Representative: Thank you for meeting with me today. We will now begin the recorded interview. I will ask you a series of standard questions. Please try to answer them to the best of your ability. So, firstly, how are you feeling today?

Resident: I have to admit I'm a little worried your staff will scratch up my moped. Other than that, right now, I feel good. Hopeful even. If you can help me to address my issues, I feel I can make something of myself.

Representative: And what circumstances have led you to apply for residency at the Highgrove Home for Children?

Resident:

Observation: Patient laughs and shakes head.

Honestly? I'm ashamed to talk about this. I know, we're supposed to have a liberal attitude to sex, or whatever the stereotype is, but this? This is...humiliating.

Observation: Patient wrings hands, looks to ceiling.

I have issues. issues I need to fer sorted out, before I hurt someone, or I end up in prison. See, I have this...problem. With sex. I... Observation: Patient runs hand through hair, shakes head, stares at interviewer I can't get off unless very specific things happen. The girl, she has to...you know, she has to be in a school uniform. Has to, there's no getting around it. I don't know, my mind is fucked up. That's not enough though, not anymore. Basically, I have to...well. The uniform, I have to ruin it. Rip it up, make it and the girl dirty, mess with her hair, things like that. I don't know, I can't explain it any better than that. I'm scared that one day I'm going to go too far. I'm going to hurt the girl. I can't let that happen. I need to get fixed, soon.

Representative: Do you have any medical conditions we should be aware of? If so, please explain.

Resident: No.

Representative: Have you ever been diagnosed with a psychiatric illness? If yes, have you ever been hospitalised or sent to a special care facility for these illnesses?

Resident: I've spoken to a psychiatrist back in Paris about it, but he said it was just a fetish, and I'd grow out of it. He didn't understand though. Sometimes, it's like I don't even see who's wearing the uniform. I just see the clothes and I get this...urge.

Representative: How does your current state of mind affect your day to day life? Are there any incidences of note which you feel are a direct result of your state of mind, such as suicide attempts, arrests, hospitalisations, et cetera?

Resident: Sometimes, when there's no-one around, I'm fine. When I'm with a girl, I can't, you know. When I'm with a girl in school uniform, I can barely control myself. Like I said earlier, sometimes, I don't even see the girl. I caught myself looking at girls a few weeks ago, they were twelve, maybe thirteen? Too young. I didn't touch them, but one day I'm going to lose control. I can't do that. I need help.

Observation: Patient shakes his head, looks down.[/i]

That's not all. I...Her name was Lauren. I...I didn't hurt her, but I went too far. I was too rough with her. I never hurt her, I just ruined her clothes, and her hair, but she cried rape. You know how those cases always go. I got a year for sexual assault. That was eight months ago. I was released after six months, on license. I can't leave the country. I've spent the last two months in foster care, and it's really, really not working. I need help, I don't need to be farmed off on some English family who don't want me near their daughters, or my foster sisters. If I don't get some kind of help soon, I might end up hurting someone. That cannot happen.

Representative: have you ever harmed yourself, others, or animals? If yes, please explain.

Resident: No. Never. I've been accused of it, but I swear on my honour, have never hurt anyone.

Representative: We understand you are having trouble at your current place of residence. Could you please describe the problems you are having, and the results or repercussions that have come about because of them?

Resident: My mother knows what my fetishes are. She doesn't want me around, says I'm dangerous. She's worried I might do something to my sisters. I know I'm sick, but I'm not that bad. It's boarding school all year, and off to England for language school every summer. This year, I was in Manchester. For the riots. I got myself caught up in them, for a bit, but all I took was a bag of nuts. Sorry for the tangent. What I'm trying to say is that I can't go home until I can prove that my...issues have been cured.

I've been in foster care for two months. If they have girls there, biological or foster kids, of friends of other people, I can't help myself. If they want it, we have sex. Messy sex. I don't hurt them, but it's always obvious what we've done. Away from my home, I don't have the money to make any accusations go away. So far, I've just been moved on when a complaint is made. I'm scared I'll go back to prison if someone else cries rape.

Representative: What five words would you use to best describe yourself?

Resident: Just A Messed Up Teenager

Representative: Do you have many friends? Could you describe your relationships and where you met these friends?

Resident: Quite a few, yeah. School friends mostly, from my normal and language schools, and a couple of people from host families I stayed with over the years. We get on alright. My friends aren't the issue though. I am.

Representative: How would you describe your relationship with your biological family? Did you spend much time with them? Do you have any siblings?

Resident: I have two sisters, both younger. Emily is Fourteen, Chloe is nine. I live with them and my mother, in a nice apartment in Paris. My father is a member of the French navy, special forces. He's in the Commandos marine; the guys you see on the news taking back ships off Somalia. He's not around much, but when he is, I get on great with him. It's my mother I don't get on well with. She worries. I think she's scared of my. She knows about my problems, and she's scared I'll hurt my sisters. I won't, I'd never do that. I'm not that sick, I've never hurt anyone, and I'd never even think about touching them. She keeps me away from the family as much as possible nowadays. It's...difficult. I miss them all, so much. I need to get better, so I can go home once my license finishes.

Representative: Are you sexually active? If yes, are you aware of any sexual preferences regarding gender or situation?

Resident: Yes. I'm straight, and I already outlined the situations for you. School uniforms, and the ruining thereof. I've looked it up on the internet before, I think it's called Salirophilia.

Representative: Where did you grow up, and what was it like there? How do you feel about where you grew up?

Resident: Paris. It was nice, I liked it there. When my father was home, he'd take us camping, or on little adventure trips, hikes, exploring ruins, things like that. He always encouraged us to be outdoors, whatever the weather. It's my ambition to follow in his footsteps, to join the Commandos Marine, like him. He can't talk about what he does, and I can't tell you anything he might have let slip, but it would be a huge honour for me to serve in his unit. I can't do that if I'm sick like this.

Representative: How is school? What are your grades like, and do you enjoy it? Do you participate in any after-school activities?

Resident: I'm a good student. Some As, some Bs. I speak French and English, and I'm learning Arabic. I enjoy it all. After school, I take Judo, in which I have a brown belt. I'm also interested in Parkour, but that's just a hobby, and I'm not great. I also volunteered at my local scout group, as much as I could anyway. It's not easy when I can barely go home, and when I'm in England over the summer break, but I tried. I don't want to risk it now though, it's not banned under the terms of my license, but if someone finds out, I'd be in serious trouble.

Representative: What do you hope to find at the Highgrove Home, and how do you feel about potentially becoming a resident there?

Resident: I hope to find a cure for my problems. I'm slightly nervous about becoming a resident, especially in a foreign country, but I feel I have no other choice. I hope that by coming to you I don't end up jeopardizing my future in the military, but honestly, if that's the price I have to pay for a cure, I'm willing to pay it. My father supports me, and my mother is glad to get me out of the way. This keeps me out of the foster care system until my license is up, and will give me the help I need. When I can eventually go home, I'll be cured. I'll be safe, and able to sleep with women without turning into a monster.

Representative: Lastly, how do you feel about what you have done so far with you life, looking back on it. If you have done unacceptable things, how do you now feel about those?

Resident: Honestly? Were it not for my problems, I would say my life was great. I haven't quite done anything unacceptable, but I'm treated like I have anyway. I need help, before I really do end up doing something worthy of the way I'm treated.

Is there anything your character isn't telling us? Do you have more information to add about your character that they would not tell the representative about? Please explain below:

What Remi is not telling anyone are the multiple accusations of sexual assault and rape that have been made against him. These aren't usually made by the girls he's slept with, but by concerned parents, worried about the dishevelled appearance of their daughters once they get home from seeing him. Bribes have taken care of that, along with promises that he'll never see the girl in question again. Fearing the repercussions, he's even managed to keep the promises.

He's also glossing over things with the younger girls. he didn't just look, he was chatting them up before a friend of his intervened, pointing out their ages. That's what has him so worried, he's terrified that one day, a time will come when no-one has his back, and he really will end up hurting someone, or wind up branded a paedophile. He's terrified that what was once a kink is going to end up ruining his life.

The conviction he does have genuinely wasn't intentional on his part. The girl he was with wasn't expecting him to go so far, but he genuinley diodn't hurt her. She went home with her clothing, hair and makeup ruined, smeared with mud and crying. remi didn't stand a chance.

Character Playby: Nathan Stewart-Jarrett
Player Nickname: Space
Chatango Username: Spacebutler
Preferred Chore Assignment Group: Farm Allotment Chores
Remi Durand
Remi Durand

$RP Reward Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Remi Durand Empty Re: Remi Durand

Post  Nebby Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:55 pm

This Application Is Currently Pending
Remi Durand Branch

But don't fret! Just follow the steps given to you below and edit your application appropriately. When you're done, please reply to this thread to let us know that the application has been edited, and we will review it again.

• Remi is just about ready but he needs a few tweaks before he's in. Highgrove takes the worst of the worst and this goes for the kids being sent by their family as well. Remi has all the potential to meet the requirements but we're not seeing them in his application. He says he can't control himself and that it's getting worse but as far as the interview is concerned he's been having rough, consensual sex with girls in uniforms. I feel that adding those rape allegations to the spoken portion app and perhaps kicking him up a notch will make him right for Highgrove.

This Application Was Reviewed by: Nebby and Ghost.
Nebby
Nebby
Admin

$RP Reward Points : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Remi Durand Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Edited, I hope.
Remi Durand
Remi Durand

$RP Reward Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:13 am

Remi Durand Approved

Resident Full Name: Remi Durand
    Resident Age: 16
    Resident Gender: Male
    Known Diagnoses: Sexual Fetishism

Dormitory Number: 2
    Bunk Number: 02 Bottom
    Assigned Chores Group: Farm Allotment Chores
    Assigned Therapist: Dr. Gunner Bjorgen

Before you begin posting, please be certain that you have completed the last approval steps below. Failure to complete these last steps will result in the deletion of your character during the next activity check.

Ghost
Ghost
Admin

$RP Reward Points : 66

https://highgrove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down