Highgrove Home for Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlotte Travers-Jackson

3 posters

Go down

Charlotte Travers-Jackson Empty Charlotte Travers-Jackson

Post  Charlotte Travers-Jackson Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Charlotte Travers-Jackson Resapp

Charlotte Travers-Jackson Xl7cR

Resident Full Name: Charlotte Travers-Jackson
    Resident Date of Birth: May 26th 1996
    Resident Age: Fifteen
    Resident Gender: Female
    Current Address: 13 Queens Road
    City/Town: Hastings
    County/State: East Sussex

Resident Hair Colour: Blonde
    Resident Eye Colour: Blue
    Resident Height: 5'9"
    Resident Weight: 125lb
    Distinguishing Marks: Some scars, nothing anyone can see most of the time, and that's all.

Do you have any ongoing medical conditions for which you require long-term treatment or medications?

No.

Are you aware of any allergies you may have to foods, medications or environmental elements? If so, please list them below along with age of onset.

I have a severe allergy to bullshit No.

Do you take any other medications or drugs not prescribed to you, or participate in the consumption of alcohol or tobacco?

Yes.

Where were you born and where did you grow up? What was it like there?

I was born in Hitchin. It's some bullshit commuter town, full of rich fuckers who don't know what work actually is, read the daily mail and think people like me should be hanged. I hate the place, and not just because my fucked up family is there. I spent most of my childhood in boarding school, thank christ, there is nothing to do in Hitchin. Nothing, at all, and every time the council tried to put something in for kids, the nimby fuckers cried and got it cancelled. I'm never going back there.

Please describe your relationships with your biological family, including parents, and siblings if applicable.

I have no relationship with my parents. They didn't want me to start with, I was pretty much an accident. After Jaq, they wanted a boy. They tried for years, did IVF, got me, and they never gave a shit after that. They lost custody two years or so ago, haven't seen them since, and don't give a fuck.

Then there's Jaq. My sister, my only sibling. Never in my entire life has she actually treated my like a person. My whole fucking life, she's treated me like a doll. Other kids got Barbies and shit, she got me. I'm sure it's cute when you're six to have your sister pick out what you're going to wear that day, all pink dresses and fluffy bullshit, but by the time you're ten, you hate it, and by the time you're twelve, you're fighting every day about it, and you end up running away from home just to get away from her. She didn't get the fucking hint though. it doesn't matter how many times I tell the bitch I hate her and don't want her in my life anymore, she fucking follows me. She's chased me down three times now, I think, and it's the same every time. She beats me up, drags me home and starts all over again. Fucking cow doesn't understand that I'm not her doll. I honestly hope she's dead. She think I'm her daughter for fucks sake, that is not normal.

My sister is thirteen years older than me. Our parents couldn't be arsed to raise me, so they pulled her out of boarding school and dumped me on her, I guess they thought it was easier than a nanny or something, or they didn't want someone outside the family to know how bad they were as parents. I think that's why she thinks I'm her kid. Our dad beats the shit out of our mum, a lot. I think that's why Jaq did it to me. Growing up, if I put a foot wrong, she'd take a swing at me. She copied him exactly, never hit me anywhere it would show, but I wasn't like mum. I did my best to get away from her, but she just didn't get it. She thought I wanted to be near her, that I needed to have the shit kicked out of me every few days, and that it was somehow good for me.

When I was twelve, it got a lot worse. I was at scout camp, with some friends. One of them had stolen her brother's baccy tin before she came, with a few joints and a ten bag in it. We smoked the joints, and while we were trying to learn how to roll, Jaq found us. In front of all of them, she beat the everloving shit out of me, I ended up in hospital for three days. When they sent me home, she thought I was messing with the painkillers they gave me, and she put me right back in. I got out, went home, and she'd ripped my room apart looking for drugs. She didn't find any, but that didn't stop her. She looked again a month later, and started going through my schoolbag, and picking on even more of what I did as reasons to hit me. I ran away for the first time two months after I got out of hospital. She found me that day, beat me up and took me home. The same thing happened the week after, and two months after that. The third time, when I was thirteen, I was gone for a week, the police were involved, and social services took me away when I turned up (fifty miles away in the company of a known paedophile. Oops.)

How were/are you in school? How are your grades? Do you enjoy school?

I was always shit at school. If I really tried hard, I could scrape by at low end of average, but fuck that for a game. Only good thing about school was getting away from Jaq, but she always just stalked me after I got out anyway.

Do you participate in any extracurricular activities or belong to any after-school clubs?

I was on the hockey team a while back, till Jaq came to watch a game and said it was too dangerous. She threw all my kit away and forced me to drop out of it. Bitch. The 'rents tried to make me learn to play the violin and piano, but I never bothered to try. I was in the scouts too. Jaq hated that, she wanted me in the guides, being all girly and shit, but she ended up just joining as a leader and fucking stalking me again. Those were all ages ago, now I don't do any of that shit.

If you no longer reside with your biological family, please describe any previous homes as well as your current situation.

Previous homes. Right. I was twelve when the 'rents lost custody for good, after that, I got sent to the Phillips. I legged it after about three weeks. It was a month before I was back in the system, and I'd fucked off to Glasgow by then. I hadn't seen Jaq, but I was seriously paranoid. I didn't want to stay in one place too long in case she found me, and my dealer knew a guy who knew a guy who was heading that way. Up there, I ended up with...I think the Monroes? I was there less than an hour, they were god squad. Hardcore god squad. Fuck them. Ended up with the Le Sacs, stayed there for six months. They were alright, didn't give a shit when I didn't go home for a week, but my social worker did. I ended up in a group home. I was in and out of Juvie for a bit after that, till I was fourteen. I had a boyfriend by then; Scott. He wanted to go to London, so we did. Skipped the train, got about five fines on the way and it took us a couple of days (We got kicked off the last train Edinburgh to London). We ended up squatting for about six months, shoplifting, some mugging, shit like that, I did some mule shit once to score us a weekend in Magaluf. Two months ago, he got arrested. He's been sent down for a load of bullshit charges. Stat rape, posession with intent, shit like that. Life sentence for him, back in care for me. All group homes now.

I spent a month in a home in London, and they got me off of smack. I got shipped down to Hastings to make way for some new junkie. No space in London for fuckups like me. Jaq can't find me anymore though. I was here a week before I fell in with a bunch of fuckups. Been taking ket since then. I'm supposed to be living in the group home still, but I'm not there often. They're sending me to you guys.

Do you have many/any friends? If so, please describe them.

I dunno if you'd really call any of them friends. I have this group of about a dozen people, my age and older. We go sit on top of the cliffs and smoke weed, drop K, drink, delinquent stuff. I guess Stella's my closest friend. She's the only one I'll miss. She's seventeen, engaged and knocked up with her second kid. Promised me a couch to crash on when I get out of wherever you guys are. The others are just faces. Like everyone before them.

Are you sexually active? Are you aware of any gender preference, or preferences in intimate practices, activities or situations?

Yes. I'm straight, and I dunno, what does situations mean?

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime? Were you caught and convicted? If convicted, what was your sentencing?

This is a joke, right?

Convicted for possession of class A, got three cautions for that and all. Six or seven convictions for shoplifting, an ASBO for getting into a couple of fights, cautions for theft, possession of class C, drunk and disorderly and theft from a motor vehicle. I've done a total of six months in Juvie, spread across five different sentences, done community service, curfews, youth referal orders, suspended sentences, all of that bullshit. I can't really remember what sentence goes with what crime anymore. I got a caution last week for shoplifting about twenty quid's worth of beef from Tesco if you want the most recent. Was going to sell it to score some ket.

Have you ever been diagnosed with any psychiatric ailments by a medical or psychiatric professional? If yes, please explain below.

Does being a junkie count?

Please describe any incidents associated with these ailments, such as antisocial behaviours, social or environmental difficulties, incidents of self harming, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, substance abuse, etc.

I first smoked weed when I was eleven. Started drinking at twelve. Smack at fourteen, ket at fifteen. I've stolen money, stolen stuff, smuggled stuff and begged for money to pay for them. That's all antisocial, right? I've got drunk and smashed things up, got really high and been picked up for it. Never cut, never sold myself, never attempted suicide. I thought about it once, to get Jaq off my back, but I never did anything.

Have you ever seen a licensed psychiatric professional, psychologist, or counsellor for these ailments? If yes, please list doctor(s) or counsellor(s) below:

About seven or eight councillors and social workers, but I can't remember most of them. My current social worker is Mary Finch. She keeps trying to send me for counselling, but it's all bullshit, I won't go.

Do you take any medications for any diagnosed psychiatric ailments? If yes, please list medication, dosage, and frequency of dosage below:

No

Have you ever been admitted to a short or long-term psychiatric facility as a result of these ailments or associated incidents?

I was in a group home/rehab centre for a month while I came off of smack, does that count? Was there from mid October to mid November. Don't know the exact dates.

How do you feel these ailments affect your quality of life or your situation in life?

I know this is the part where you want me to say the drugs are why my life is so fucked up, but they're not. My sister is why my life is so fucked up, the drugs help me cope.

If you could be cured of your ailments, what would your goals in life be?

Survival.

How do you feel these goals would be best attained?

By never going near anyone I'm related to again. I don't know, I don't have any goals.

Why do you feel you are being referred to Highgrove, and by whom?

I'm being referred here by social services because I'm 'failing to progress' or something. Basically, I'm a fuckup and the council want me off their books. If they dump me on you, I don't stop them meeting their targets.

Hello, and thank you for meeting with me today. Our interview today will be recorded for review later. I'm going to ask you a series of questions, and I'd like for you to answer as fully as you are able. I'd like to start by asking you how you're feeling today.

Dying for a fag.

Okay. And how are you feeling about this opportunity to join our family at Highgrove?

Patient observation: Slight cringe at the word 'family'

Not interested.

If you could alter one event in your life, what event do you think you would change or remove, and why?

One thing I could remove from my life? My sister. No fucking question. She wrecked it. If it wasn't for her, I'd be some rich cunt, rolling in money and living the high life, not scrabbling in the gutters stealing from fucking tesco to afford my next hit.

If you had to describe yourself in only three words, what words would you choose and why?

Burned Out Junkie

How do you feel currently about your life so far, and anything you may have done?

My life was ruined the day I was born. Parents who couldn't care less, and a sister who treated my like a toy? Ending up a junkie is probably the good result. I'm not on the game, and I'm not a mum. I'm doing well.

What would you do if you found a stranger being attacked by another stranger, and why?

Walk away. Not my business, and I don't want to get stabbed.

What would you do if you were being threatened by a stranger, and why?

I dunno. It'd depend on the stranger. If I thought they were gonna do like, proper harm, I'd do what they wanted me to. I'm not stupid. If I thought they were just trying to look hard for their mates, I'd laugh at them. I'm not stupid. I'm not a victim either.

Have you ever deliberately harmed yourself, another, or animals in the past? If so, why do you think that was?

I kicked a dog once? it wouldn't fuck off. That's all though.

And lastly, what do you hope to find at Highgrove, and how do you think this will help you to learn and grow?

I hope to find an open door leading out. I expect to find a bunch of people with degrees telling me how to live my life. Trying to control me, just like Jaq. All I fucking want is my independence, okay?

Patient Observation: Raised voice, clenched fists, clearly angry

This concludes our interview for today. Thank you for filling out our application and speaking with me. We will contact you or your guardian shortly with our decision or recommendations.In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your day. Goodbye.

Is there anything your character is not telling us? Do they have any dirty or dark little secrets they're omitting from their application? Please explain below.

She's not telling anyone that Scott got her pregnant, and threatened to leave her if she kept the baby. She made an anonymous call to the police, and let them know where and when he was due to meet with his supplier. He was arrested, she went back into care, where she gave birth to a boy. She gave him up immediately, not that she had a choice, and went into rehab.

Player Nickname: Space
Player Chatango Name: spacebutler
Character Playby: ginta lapina

$RP Reward Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Travers-Jackson Empty Re: Charlotte Travers-Jackson

Post  Ghost Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 am

Charlotte Travers-Jackson Approved

Resident Full Name: Charlotte Travers-Jackson
    Resident Age: 15
    Resident Gender: Female
    Known Diagnoses: Substance Abuse (Borderline APD, requires observation)

Dormitory Number: 5
    Bunk Number: 01 Bottom
    Assigned Chores Group: Grounds Chores
    Assigned Therapist: Dr. Gunner Bjorgen

Before you begin posting, please be certain that you have completed the last approval steps below. Failure to complete these last steps will result in the deletion of your character during the next activity check.
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

$RP Reward Points : 66

https://highgrove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Maxwell Rose Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Therapy Report
Charlotte Travers-Jackson Branch

Resident Name: Charlotte "Lottie" Travers-Jackson
    Therapist Name: Dr. Maxwell Rose
    Patient Observations: Lottie was showing some hostility from the moment she entered, making comments under her breath as she took her seat. Her answers were biting and she had to be reminded to not speak out of turn. She did comply and was silent until the discussion at the end of group.
    Therapy Report: The topic today was family and while I had not concrete plan, I was interested in the reactions of the residents to the subject. It was a sensitive subject for them all. When Lottie was asked to define family she said quote: "a waste of time. Fuck it, a waste of sperm." She was asked to expand on the answer and summarize her view of family over all. Her only response to the second question was "worthless." I asked why she felt the way she did and she said that I already knew because I read her file. She said her parents didn't want her and her sister abused her. When I asked if she considered anyone that wasn't blood related family she said no.

As I came around to the end of questioning the topic turned to why the kids were there. I asked by show of hands which would prefer to go back to their old life or stay at Highgrove. Lottie was the first to speak, saying she'd go back to Hastings. She spoke of wanting to live the way she wanted and of sitting on sea side cliffs and getting high with friends. She went on about not wanting doctors telling her want to do. I went on to ask that she would rather return to the life that sent her here instead of building one where she'd never have to come back and Lottie replied that being here wasn't her fault. Blame was placed on her sister, parents, and other circumstances.
    Notes: I recommend focusing on the blame during therapies. Perhaps helping Lottie see that, while they contributed to her circumstances, she is responsible for her own actions.

Dr. Maxwell Rose
Dr. Maxwell Rose

$RP Reward Points : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum