Highgrove Home for Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyla Carter

Go down

Kyla Carter Empty Kyla Carter

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Kyla Carter Resapp

Resident Full Name: Kyla Marie Carter
    Resident Date of Birth: September 12th 1995
    Resident Age: Sixteen
    Resident Gender:Female
    Current Address: 12th Monroe street
    City/Town: Bath
    County/State: Wales

Resident Hair Colour:brown
    Resident Eye Colour: brown
    Resident Height: 5'4
    Resident Weight: 110
    Distinguishing Marks: Kyla has a birthmark on her back in shape of a whale just like her mothers. She also has a scar under her right eye from being attacked by a dog.

Do you have any ongoing medical conditions for which you require long-term treatment or medications?

No, i do not.

Are you aware of any allergies you may have to foods, medications or environmental elements? If so, please list them below along with age of onset.

I'm allergy to Penicillin it gives me rashes and sometimes makes me hurt all over.

Do you take any other medications or drugs not prescribed to you, or participate in the consumption of alcohol or tobacco?

No, i do not.

Where were you born and where did you grow up? What was it like there?

I don't really remember much about where i was born but i do remember growing up in this pretty old house with field of wheat so tall you could hide in them. It was hot out at night and warm in the daylight, you could play for hours and feel safe. everyone was nice to you.

Please describe your relationships with your biological family, including parents, and siblings if applicable.

My mumma always hit me all the time because she was sick and when i tried to be a good kid she still hit me, papa said she didn't know better, he said she is the devil of some sort. but i don't really know what he means by that.

How were/are you in school? How are your grades? Do you enjoy school?

When i did go to school i loved reading alot and i enjoyed the fun P.E games, but i rarely went because i was worried about my mumma alot and i didn't like when the kids picked on me. when i got grades they would be C or D 's because i wasn't showing up or i didn't gain enough study to pass the tests.

Do you participate in any extracurricular activities or belong to any after-school clubs?

No, i do not.

If you no longer reside with your biological family, please describe any previous homes as well as your current situation.

When i was about fourteen i ran away from home when my mumma didn't take any interest in me anymore, papa was busy with mumma who was in the last stages of being alive, she looked so scary, so horrible. I hated her for not loving me. i had been gone a week when i saw flyers saying "missing person" But i didn't take notice i wanted to leave if i went back home my parents would still ignore me. When the police caught me they sent me back home but when we knocked on the door and it opened my papa was lying in his own blood, horrified they took me to a relative while they investigated and put my mumma in a hospital. I got to stay with my aunt named Vera before she took me to an orphanage near by where they evaluated me.

Do you have many/any friends? If so, please describe them.
I have one friend named Minne she is my best friend and she always say she be there for me when i am hurt or down ever when im happy, i miss her.

Are you sexually active? Are you aware of any gender preference, or preferences in intimate practices, activities or situations?

No i am not, Can we move on?

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime? Were you caught and convicted? If convicted, what was your sentencing?

I took some candy from a store because i was hungry but i never got caught even though i was chased. i was a good runner.

Have you ever been diagnosed with any psychiatric ailments by a medical or psychiatric professional? If yes, please explain below.

Yes, my doctor said i have some sort of Histrionic personality disorder but i don't understand what that means. All he says is im attention seeker.

Please describe any incidents associated with these ailments, such as antisocial behaviors, social or environmental difficulties, incidents of self harming, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, substance abuse, etc.

Is this where i say i bite myself alot? because if it is, i do bite myself and scream.

Have you ever seen a licensed psychiatric professional, psychologist, or counselor for these ailments? If yes, please list doctor(s) or counselor(s) below:

No i never seen nobody except this lady at the orphanage i stayed in and she was rude. she never let me talk.

Do you take any medications for any diagnosed psychiatric ailments? If yes, please list medication, dosage, and frequency of dosage below:

I don't get no medicine, the doctor say i need some but the orphanage wont pay all the money to get me some, since papa was rich.

Have you ever been admitted to a short or long-term psychiatric facility as a result of these ailments or associated incidents?

I went to this mental place it looked like a hospital because when i was biting myself i had blood all on me and they couldn't stop me from interrupting peoples bedtime.

How do you feel these ailments affect your quality of life or your situation in life?

Yeah because i can't make no friends.

If you could be cured of your ailments, what would your goals in life be?

That be nice if i can be cured, i would like to be a writer.

How do you feel these goals would be best attained?

I could write while im being evaluated for my own problems

Why do you feel you are being referred to Highgrove, and by whom?

Because Highgrove can take care of me and they have other children like me or worse i think. i hope they can help me. the lady that was rude say they might have a spot for me here because they take all the devils children.

Hello, and thank you for meeting with me today. Our interview today will be recorded for review later. I'm going to ask you a series of questions, and I'd like for you to answer as fully as you are able. I'd like to start by asking you how you're feeling today.

I'm really cold today, but i feel okay.

patient observation: She sat on her knees in the chair holding onto her blanket looking at the interviewer with no expression.

Okay. And how are you feeling about this opportunity to join our family at Highgrove?

Good, i want them to help me get better. if they can't help me then nobody can, right?
patient observation: She looked happy and calm.

If you could alter one event in your life, what event do you think you would change or remove, and why?

Take back the day my papa died, i wouldn't be sitting here talking to you.
Patient observation: She had her blanket ruffling it and looked away from interviewer.

If you had to describe yourself in only three words, what words would you choose and why?

pleasant young lady, why because i am always nice to people.
patient observation: She smiled at the interviewer still holding blanket

How do you feel currently about your life so far, and anything you may have done?

I feel lost. i feel that God will fear me.
patient observation: she had her head down still holding blanket.

What would you do if you found a stranger being attacked by another stranger, and why?

I'd run and push the person who was hurting the other person, because its not nice. gosh!
patient observation: She is now feeling uneasy wanting to leave the interview

What would you do if you were being threatened by a stranger, and why?

I would just stare at the person and act like i don't care when i do
patient observation: She let her legs fall out of chair and put blanket on her lap smoothing it out.

Have you ever deliberately harmed yourself, another, or animals in the past? If so, why do you think that was?

Nope, maybe, i don't know. Do i look like i would hurt someone?
patient observation: she tilt head looking interviewer straight in the eye.

And lastly, what do you hope to find at Highgrove, and how do you think this will help you to learn and grow?

patient observation: she lightly shrugged her shoulders
Hm, i can learn from the people here and i can get help from staff and the groups, i love groups. Can i go?

This concludes our interview for today. Thank you for filling out our application and speaking with me. We will contact you or your guardian shortly with our decision or recommendations.In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your day. Goodbye.

Is there anything your character is not telling us? Do they have any dirty or dark little secrets they're omitting from their application? Please explain below.

Kyla has the most deepest darkest secret and she will never tell anyone. The night before she ran away she saw her father help her mother get ready for bed when he turned the lights off, he entered his room to meet Kyla who was sitting on the bed, he gave her a hug and a goodnight kiss before he sent her off to bed. While the parents were asleep Kyla went down to the kitchen getting a butcher knife as she made her way up the steps turning the corner of the dark but lit hallway, entering her father's room and stabbing him repeatedly as he crawled out of bed begging for his life he managed to make it downstairs to the phone but not knowing Kyla was right behind him. She stabbed him one more time before vanishing out of the house and into the night. Minne her friend isn't her real friend she is someone inside her who is nice and kind who tries to fight off the evil that's growing inside her. Kyla doesn't know what she does wrong she just does it, but maybe that night it was her.

Player Nickname: shay
Player Chatango Name: leshay
Character Playby: Evan Rachel Wood

Back to top Go down

Kyla Carter Empty Re: Kyla Carter

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm

This Application Has Been Denied
Kyla Carter Branch

We apologise for the inconvenience, but this application has unfortunately been denied. The reasons for this denial are listed below. We encourage you to make another character and try again, but you may not use the same character name and primary issues for your next application.

• Highgrove Home for Children is listed as an advanced and literate roleplaying game. As stated in our rules, this requires a firm grasp of English spelling and grammar, and the use thereof. Our first point is that we really don't see that on this application. Correct grammar has not been observed anywhere on this application, and in many cases the correct word use has not been observed either. If English is not your first language, this would be understandable, but even if this is the case, an advanced and literate board is probably not where you should be starting out. If English is your first language... Well, I would still have to say that an advanced and literate board is not perhaps where you should be starting out.

• Point two is a worrying point for me in particular, coming from England myself. Wales is not a county in England, as stated at the top of this application. Wales is a country. A basic study of European geography would have clarified this. Such a massive slip is pretty concerning, honestly.

• On to the meat of the app: To put it in the most simple terms that I can, this application does not make any real life sense at all.

She does not have Histrionic personality disorder. In fact, she doesn't really have any of our accepted issues whatsoever. The only issue I can actually define for her comes from the Out Of Character section, and would likely be considered as Schizophrenia or some other form of psychosis. Both of these are strictly prohibited on Highgrove, which you would know if you read the various information threads thoroughly:
    Ghost wrote:What can't I play at Highgrove?
      Aside from our forum rules prohibiting supernatural characters (outside of our special canons) there are some specific character types we will absolutely not accept on Highgrove. These include characters with Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personalities), patients with psychotic disorders (Such as schizophrenia or any disorder that cause them to see/hear things that are not there), characters that are unrealistically over the top and dramatic and/or characters that are unrealistically experienced or evil for a children's home, such as serial killers and comic book style criminal maserminds.

You would also know that she does not have Histrionic Personality Disorder, if you had -as required- actually read about it.

There is next to no rhyme or reason for this character. She has no motive to kill her father, and it is not explained how or why her mother could lay in a bed next to a man being stabbed to death, and then somehow not notice he was bleeding in the downstairs hallway for a week. Unless, of course, she was in a coma, in which case, why would she A) be at home or B) still be alive after a week with no care. I feel very much as if this application was just thrown together willy-nilly, with no actual research or regard for our rules and guidelines. Plainly put, you did not follow any of our rules whatsoever.

Further from this, I really can't add any more. This application is so completely off the wall and far from the types of characters we accept that I cannot even fathom to add anything else. If you wish to join our site, you must read all of the required info threads and you must do real research. From this application I can see that you did none. We are a real life site, and as such, we observe real life psychiatry.

This Application Was Reviewed by: Ghost, Nebby, Space & Zillah.
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

$RP Reward Points : 66

https://highgrove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum