Highgrove Home for Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Also LOA

Go down

Also LOA Empty Also LOA

Post  Ghost Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Dates: Now until ???

Reason: Okay... I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty bored. I'm not bored of any of you specifically, but I'm bored of Highgrove, and I'm bored of the same old characters on the same old kind of boards, posting the same old threads with the same old cliques. We're just STC in a quaint, country setting, and that's really all there is to it. As such, the monotony is totally murderising my muses. As much as I missed this kind of setting when it wasn't here, I think it's only because I forgot how drab STC got towards the end.

So I don't know how much I'm going to be around, honestly. I have precisely zero muse for any of my characters. Again, it's none of your faults, it's just the circumstances. There' just nothing there for me any more, at least from my standpoint at this precise moment. I'm not deserting you guys or the board, or deleting it or anything, but I can't really pour my heart and soul into it any more either. I'll be around still, but as for posting, I have to apologise because I just don't think it's going to happen at the moment. My muses have all flatlined. It's not that I don't have ideas, it's that I can't seem to bring them to post the same sorts of things over and over again. I apologise to anyone I've left in the lurch, and again, I'll be around and stuff, just not very active.

:: snugs ::

~Ghost
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

$RP Reward Points : 66

https://highgrove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum